|Profile for Engineering and Design
Engineering and Design
Do you like hands-on projects where math and science make sense? The Engineering and Design sector follows the nationally recognized Project Lead the Way curriculum. This sector is designed to let you explore architectural engineering, computer engineering, networking, product design, and environmental science.
Internships in this program may occur in engineering firms, architectural firms, and construction sites.
Schools with these pathways:Colleges with these pathways:Sample Courses:
- Architectural and Structural Engineering
- Computer Hardware, Electrical, and Networking Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental and Natural Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Digital Electronics
- Engineering Design and Development
Career ExamplesDiscuss this industry sector
- CAD Drafter
- Civil Engineer
- Hardware Technician
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:05 PM.